Electrical equipment accounts for the most common equipment breakdowns and include exposures found in every business and organization.
The ability of your facility to operate safely and productively is dependent on the integrity of your electrical system and the integrity of the people performing work on that system.
Some of the diagnostic tests that can be performed as part of your customized plan include:
Infrared – Thermographic Imaging
Power Crest Factor
Phase Balance Testing
Proactive maintenance can be scheduled to perform a variety of:
Adjustments of connections / components
Unlike other testing companies, we can repair the deficiencies discovered during our electrical systems analysis survey.
ADCO Testing Service Offers You:
1. State of the art inspection, testing, diagnostics, analysis and reporting services.
2. Ability to identify and correct deficiencies in your electrical system before they cause problems.
3. Reduced operating costs through increased efficiency and dependability of power supply; potential insurance reductions, lower utilities, extended equipment life and improved safety.
4. A convenient, affordable way to keep your electrical system in top operating condition.
5. Power Quality Analysis
Engineering, load and circuit coordination services.
6. Our goal is to help you reinsure the safety of your electrical distribution system, reduce the risk of business interruption and ensure your facility maintains high quality reliable electrical power. We provide you with a cost-effective approach and the highest level of service found in the electrical industry.
ADCO is offering something different in electrical testing and preventive maintenance. Working in New York City since 1977, ADCO understands the importance and value of the electrical infrastructure that powers your building and helps drive your business. We know that preserving the integrity of your system through testing and preventive maintenance can help:
Minimize Facility Life/Safety Risks
Reduce Business Interruption Costs
Extend Equipment Life
Reduce The Cost of Repairs
Reduce Utility Costs
Minimize Power Quality Risks
ADCO Testing Service can provide you with state of the art inspection, testing, diagnostics, analysis, repair and reporting. We have the ability and flexibility to offer you a range of energized and de-energized services including:
Harmonics and Current Testing
Power Crest Factor Testing
Phase Balance Testing
ADCO is different than many testing firms because we are a licensed electrical contractor that employs Local #3 electricians to perform all of our work. This permits us to fix many potential problems as we find them and includes, cleaning, tightening, torquing, adjustments, and replacement of equipment, ultimately helping to save you time and money through our full-service offerings.
Our goal is to help you reinsure the safety of your electrical distribution system, reduce the risk of business interruption and ensure your facility maintains high quality reliable electrical power. We provide you with a cost-effective approach and the highest level of service found in the electrical industry.